Friday, November 21, 2014

-- Squirrel-Fest (Day 11)



Hooray!!!  Mom got out of bed and took me on a morning walk!



We crossed over River Walk...









... and found a park a few blocks away.







 and then...



I... saw...








SQUIRRELS!








They were everywhere.    Must. Get. Squirrels.






It was a frickin' squirrel-fest.  One guy was having a spa treatment:

Do you mind  I'm tryin' to relax, buddy ...




I think I must've ticked him off or something.  The little stinker taunted me from a tree

Woof you ...   Woof you  ...  Woof you  ...  Woof you ...




Then he made an inappropriate gesture.  Disgusting.

Let's Git it ON, Doggy



That dude was cray-cray. He jumped from the tree limb.






I took cover -- he barely missed me.  Whew. 



Then he came at me with everything he had.  I channeled my inner Bruce Lee and kicked the crap out of him:

Hai - ya!



Then he ran like away like a coward. 





So I chased him down, then round and round:

 
 
 
 
 
I guess I made him dizzy He changed tactics and actually tried to romance me:  
I ain't no dummy...  I'm gonna git you, you varmint!




Then he scurried back up the tree.  Dang.  If only I could climb... 






Right when I had him just where I wanted him, Mom said we had to go back to the hotel.





 

 I was pooped by the time we got back to our room. 






Mom and Dad ditched me when they went lunch at Cantina Rio on River Walk, so I took a much-needed nap. 






.

No comments:

Post a Comment